Welcome to TakeBusEleven! Thank you for taking the time to read the not so fun stuff which is my little disclaimer here absolving me from any liability:
- The views expressed in this blog are solely my personal opinion; I have absolutely no intention of doing harm. I do have good intentions though, which you can read here.
- The information presented on this website is for general use only and it may change without notice. I am also not paid for any content and everything is done in my own free time. Any information on this blog is provided “AS IS” and used at your own risk with no warranties. I strive to ensure accuracy and even maybe perfection but cannot guarantee it – I’m only human. I make mistakes. If you do find something incorrect please contact me so I can correct it; I like to live and learn.
- All material (unless otherwise stated) belongs to me. This means if you are taking one of my photos that I hiked 8 hours in the wilderness for while being attacked by a swarm of mosquitoes, and you post it on your own site, then you are stealing from me and that is lame. Feel free to contact me if you wish to use something and I’ll let you know. Normally I’d just want some sort of mention/credit for it; I’m not a demanding person.
- Any comments posted on the site are the opinions of the writer, not myself so I am not responsible for them, but I do reserve the right to edit or remove any comment which I find offensive or questionable. Keep it clean people, there’s no need to be mean.
- External links to other websites are independent from my site which I have no control over and thus no liability for these websites and their content. I have provided these links for your convenience, but use them at your own risk.
Effective as of September 17, 2011.